The Big Love Lined Super Snood is collaboration between Confluence Collective and Fatty on the Fly. We dreamed up a limited edition, one-of-a-kind pattern with 10% of proceeds going to a gear locker fund for Outcast Anglers. Outcast Anglers will offer all inclusive beginner fly fishing workshops and casting events, ensuring a positive first experience on the water.
The Big Love Lined Super Snood is made with a size inclusive pattern to accommodate people of all shapes and sizes. The triangle shape covers and protects your chest. DWR (durable water repellant) Polartec fleece lining helps keep you warm and cozy. The three snaps in the back makes it easily adjustable for your comfort. Built in elastic around the neck of the snood allows you to pull it up over your nose so you can protect your face. Bonus: the 100% polyester material is moisture-wicking and has a soil release finish. Here's to looking good AND smelling good.
- Outer lining is 100% polyester that is microbial and moisture wicking
- DWR inner Polartec fleece lining to keep you warm
- About 1" longer in the neck compared to our regular snoods
- 3 snaps makes it adjustable from about 20"-25"
- Triangle shape covers and protects your chest
- Wear it over your nose for full protection
- Made in Montana